- The General Assembly Resolutions
- The Security Council Resolutions
- The Secretary-General reports
- International Court of Justice: Advisory Opinion of 16 October 1975
- MINURSO, text by United Nations
- Fourth Committee of the UN General Assembly
- 2001 session: statements, communiqués....
- Statement by Francisco José Alonso Rodríguez, National Chairman of the Liga Española Pro-Derechos Humanos, 28.09.00
- Statement by Prof. Werner Ruf, 27.09.00
- Statement by Mr Ahmed BOUKHARI, 9 October 1998
- Statement by Mr Michael BHATIA, 9 October 1998
- Address by Mr. Douglas K. DRYDEN, former US military representative to the Special Liaison Office of MINURSO, 7 October 1996
- Statement by Mr. Jarat CHOPRA, 7 October 1996
- Statement by Mr. Jarat Chopra, 1993
- Statement by Mr. Jarat Chopra, 1992.
- Testimonies of Ambassador Frank Ruddy
- Lofty generalities - Indecent particulars. The U.N. in action-After the galas are over. Ambassador Frank Ruddy, Speech delivered at C-PAC Meeting, Washington DC, 23.02.96.
- Statement of Ambassador Frank Ruddy before the Subcommittee on the Departments of Commerce, Justice, State an the Judiciary and Related Agencies of the Congress of the United States , January 25, l995
- The United States Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara: Lofty Ideals and Gutter Realities, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., February 16, 2000.
- About the Peace Plan for Western Sahara.
- The Mission of UN Personal envoy James Baker, Sept-Oct. 97.
- Talks, background documents, UN missions...
- SG Report S/2001/613 and SC Resolution S/RES/1359 (June 2001): Reactions and Commentaries
ORGANISATION OF AFRICAN UNITY
- Statement by M. Sidati before the Arab Maghreb delegation of the EP, 17.10.00
- Resolution of March 16 2000
- Declaration by the Presidency on behalf of the European Union on Western Sahara, 21.06.99
- Resolution of Jan.14 1999
- 1.3.19. Presidency statement on behalf of the European Union on Western Sahara 29.12.98.
- 1.3.96. Parliament recommendation on Western Sahara, 10.03.98.
DOCUMENTS, LETTERS, COMMUNIQUES, ARCHIVES... :
- Declarations, Press releases, Letters, Debates, Memorandums of Polisario Front, SADR, solidarity groups, ...
- Special dossiers
- Paris-Dakar Rally 2001 (Dec. 2000- January 2001)
SAHARAWI ARAB DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
- Political MAP
- The Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic - SADR
- Living in the refugee camps
- EL KARAMA. online publication
- European campaign for the adoption of disappeared Saharawis
- International Campaign for the liberation of Mohamed Daddach
- Two Saharawis have been handed over to Morocco by Spanish authorities after having been detained in the Canary Islands (1999)
- Violations of Human Rights in Western Sahara (general)
- Interview of a responsible of the Association of families of disappeared and detained Saharawis, AFAPREDESA ( 29.8.95)
- Manifestations in El Ayoun (11.5.95)
TESTIMONIES of ex-disappeared and ex-prisoners:
- The testimony of Mohamed Bouya
U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT HUMAN RIGHTS COUNTRY REPORTS:
- Western Sahara Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1999, 25.02.00.
- Morocco Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 1999, 25.02.00.
- Western Sahara Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1998
- Morocco Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1998
- Western Sahara Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1997
- Morocco Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1997
- Western Sahara Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1996
- Western Sahara Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1995
- Western Sahara Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1994
- AI Report 1999: Morocco and Western Sahara
- Open Letter to His Majesty King Mohamed VI of Morocco (MDE 29/39/99, 4 August 1999)
- Morocco/Western Sahara. Addendum to "Turning the Page": Achievements and Obstacles (MDE 29/05/99, 4 August 1999)
- Morocco / Western Sahara "Turning the Page": Achievements and Obstacles (MDE 29/01/99, June 1999)
- Compensation and Amnesty Are Positive Steps But Concerns Remain (MDE 29/02/99, news release 12 April 1999)
- Morocco: Visit of Amnesty International's Secretary General to Morocco: Time to Act, Amnesty International - News Release - MDE 29/06/98 8 June 1998.
- Amnesty International's Concerns in Morocco/Western Sahara, Amnesty International London, June 3, 1998, distributed via Africa News Service, 4.6.98.
- Amnesty International high-level visit to Morocco 31 May-8 June 1998 ( Media Advisory)
- AI Report 1998: Morocco and Western Sahara
- AI Report 1997: Morocco and Western Sahara
- Morocco / Western Sahara: Human Rights violations in Westrern Sahara, Amnesty International 18.04.96 (AI Index: MDE 29/04/96)
- Morocco/Western Sahara: Kelthoum Ahmed Labid EL-LOUANAT, Prisoner of Conscience, Amnesty International, March 1996 (AI Index: MDE 29/03/96), 4 p.
- Morocco: The pattern of political emprisonment must end, may 1994
- Amnesty International concerned at reports of torture and deaths in custody in Morocco, november 1994
HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH
- Renewed Concern with UN Operation in Western Sahara,17 May 96
- Keeping it Secrret: The United Nations Operation in the Western Sahara, 30.10.95
- Human Rights in Morocco, 19.10.95
- Appeal to Security council to ensure a free and fair referendum, 19.9.95
CANADIAN LAWYERS ASSOCIATION FOR INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS, CLAIHR
- Western Sahara Initiative: Phase I Report: Fact-Finding Mission to Algiers and the Sahrawi Camps near Tindouf, Algeria, June 1997
- Western Sahara : A Crisis Unresolved, Written Submission to: Sub-Committee on Human Sustainable Development of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade (Canada) March 1997
INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF RED CROSS- ICRC
- ICRC operations in Western Sahara
- Full text of several interesting articles, analysis and studies.
- Electronic Newspapers
WESTERN SAHARA ON THE WEB